When it comes to convenience and accessibility, self storage units have no equal. You can access your stuff whenever, without worrying about disturbing family members or neighbours. Plus, many self storage facilities offer 24-hour access, seven days a week – so you can get into your unit any time of the day or night.
Here are a few examples of why people rent a self storage unit:
- Moving houses: whether relocating abroad or lugging your things down the road
- Furniture storage: for big and bulky furniture you’re no longer using
- Life events storage: for when life is unpredictable
- Decluttering storage: until you know what to do with it
- Camping and sports equipment storage: when not being used or during winter
- Decoration storage: seasonal decorations are used once a year
- Student storage: store excess items during the term or over the holiday break
- Business archiving: store confidential documents; a few boxes of receipts or several years’ worth of archives
- Commercial storage: enjoy a more organised workspace by storing surplus stock or supplies
- Stock storage: store all your excess stock when the season picks up, and when things die down, you can downsize your unit
- Warehouse storage: warehouse spaces with loading equipment for convenience
- Tool storage: free up space in your shed; ideal for storing tools and equipment
There are many more reasons people rent a self storage unit – and benefits to go with it!
Here are a few benefits of renting a self storage unit
Renting a self storage unit is often more affordable than upsizing your home or business block. Plus, if you’re only going to be using the space for a short time (such as while transitioning between homes), self storage facilities have plenty of short-term solutions.
Most storage facilities take security seriously and use state-of-the-art surveillance systems, locks and alarms. When you rent a self storage unit, your belongings will be safe and more secure than your friends’ basement.
Most facilities offer month-to-month leases, so you don’t have to commit long-term. This makes it much easier for you if you don’t know how long you’ll be in one place before moving again.
Whether you’re a business owner, homeowner or student looking for storage solutions, we have plenty of options available. From our secure storage units to our packaging materials, let us help add some convenience to your life.