LEATHERHEAD SELF STORAGE UNITS
Are you in need of a quality and affordable Leatherhead storage facility? Pink Hippo is your solution!
Conveniently situated in Barnet Wood Lane, our Leatherhead storage units come in a range of different sizes, offering a cost-effective solution whether you are decluttering your home or expanding your business.
When you need secure self storage, think Pink Hippo Leatherhead!
Our Self Storage Leatherhead Facility Features
As a leading self storage provider in Leatherhead, we at Pink Hippo take pride in our clean and purpose-built storage facility, designed to make storing your belongings as simple and secure as possible.
We offer our customers:
- A wide variety of storage units ranging from small storage lockers to large storage units
- Flexible lease agreements
- Competitive prices
Whether you are in the market for business storage or household personal storage, we offer the following services for added convenience:
- 24-hour storage access, 7-days a week (available on request)
- 10 storage unit sizes from 10 sq. ft to 265 sq. ft
- Alarmed facility and secure units with 24-hour CCTV monitoring and access control
- Flexible storage solutions with a one-month minimum stay
- Free parking for clients
- Free use of trolley & loading equipment
- Insurance on your belongings
- Friendly and helpful team
- On-site packaging store selling packaging and moving materials such as boxes, bubble wrap and padlocks
- Look out for signs for Business Park 8 at Plough Roundabout (known for The Plough Pub) and turn off for Barnett Wood Lane.
- Business Park 8 is located after the Honda and Volvo Garages.
- We are at the end of the Business Park on the right.
GET SELF STORAGE UNITS IN LEATHERHEAD!
Steps To Secure A Leatherhead Storage Unit
Choose Location, Size Request a quote
Decide how long you want to store for
Reserve your unit for free online, phone or email
Move in on your selected date
Directions To Our Leatherhead Self Storage Facility
At Pink Hippo, we are passionate about making self storage easy and stress-free, including choosing convenient locations. Located on Barnet Wood Lane, our Leatherhead storage facility is easily found on Google Maps or by using the following directions:
- Look out for signs for Business Park 8 at Plough Roundabout (known for The Plough Pub) and the turn-off for Barnet Wood Lane
- Business Park 8 is located after the Honda and Volvo Garages
- Pink Hippo Leatherhead is at the end of the Business Park on the right
With 24/7 access available, a wide range of unit sizes, and flexible lease agreements, finding secure storage has never been easier.
Reasons To Store With Us
Conveniently located and easily accessible in Business Park 8 on Barnet Wood Lane, Pink Hippo Leatherhead offers modern and secure self storage for your home or business. Whether you’re moving, planning to renovate or decluttering your office, we offer the following benefits to ensure a stress-free storage experience:
- 10 Different unit sizes [LJ1] [IA2] to choose from
- Flexible rental agreements with no restrictive long-term leases
- Convenient access available 24/7
- World-class security measures
- Competitive prices and storage discounts
- 5-star Google reviews
- Friendly and professional team to assist and guide you
To reserve your unit, pop into our Leatherhead facility for a tour or get a fast quote online today and become one of hundreds of happy customers!
About Our Self Storage Solutions
Are you on the lookout for a secure and cost-effective Leatherhead storage solution? Pink Hippo Leatherhead offers a wide range of top-quality storage units ideal for household personal storage, student storage or business storage. Our self storage solutions can help you in the following ways:
- Personal storage: moving house, storing excess furniture, seasonal items and more
- Student storage: store belongings during holidays or sporting equipment during the semester
- Business storage: ideal for document archiving, equipment storage, stock storage and low-cost warehousing
Whether you need short-term storage during the academic year or long-term storage for business inventory, we have a secure unit for you.
How Our Leatherhead Storage Units Are Priced
Finding secure and quality self storage can be difficult, but not with Pink Hippo! To ensure you get the best service possible, we offer top-quality units with world-class security at a highly competitive storage unit price. The cost of a Leatherhead storage unit is determined by the following factors:
- The size of your unit
- The estimated length of stay
- Availability of units
- Possible additional costs, such as insurance and a refundable deposit
With a wide range of unit sizes to choose from and flexible lease agreements, you will only pay for the space you need.
On-Site Packaging Store
Whether renovating or relocating, our Leatherhead self storage facility offers quality, recyclable storage packaging to keep your goods in top condition. Our stocked on-site packaging shop offers the following moving supplies:
- Durable storage boxes in multiple sizes
- Wrapping paper and bubble wrap for fragile items
- Box tape
- Mattress and furniture covers
If you need any guidance on selecting the right materials for storing your belongings, our friendly and professional team are happy to help. Simply pop into our facility on Barnet Wood Lane or give us a call on 01372 386 916.
Pink Hippo’s Leatherhead Self Storage Tips
What Size Storage Unit Do I Need?
To ensure you never pay for more space than you need, our friendly and professional team will help you select the correct storage unit size for your budget and storage needs. Choose between:
- Small size storage units (10 sq. ft – 35 sq. ft): great for seasonal items or student storage
- Medium size storage units (50 sq. ft – 100 sq. ft): suited for home moves or light office storage
- Large size storage units (150 sq. ft – 265 sq. ft): ideal for large house moves or secure business storage and warehousing
Whether storing short-term or long, our storage facility can accommodate you.
Small Storage Units in Leatherhead
Struggling to find the right storage unit size for your belongings? Look no further than our Leatherhead self storage facility!
We have a wide range of small storage units (16 sq. ft up to 25 sq. ft) – perfect for keeping extra gardening tools or when you need a safe storage space for your furniture during a move! Our small units can easily fit items like
- Business documents and archives.
- Small furniture, such as queen-size beds and appliances.
- Dining room table and the chairs that go with it.
Rent a small storage unit in Leatherhead with us – you can bring whatever you need to store without worrying about running out of space!
Take a tour through one of our small storage units below!
Medium Storage Units in Leatherhead
If you’re looking for a storage solution in Leatherhead – our medium storage units are perfect! Our Leatherhead self storage facility has storage unit sizes ranging from 35 sq. ft to 75 sq. ft. The size you choose will depend on your needs.
- 35 sq. ft is great for storing 140 medium sized boxes and a washing machine.
- 50 sq. ft is great for storing contents of a 1 bedroom apartment (200 medium sized boxes)
- 75 sq. ft is great for storing large appliances alongside a mattress, bookcases, tables and couches.
Ensure yourself more storage space by renting a medium storage unit in Leatherhead with us – peace of mind awaits!
Take a tour through one of our medium storage units below!
Large Storage Units in Leatherhead
If you’re a home or business owner looking for extra storage space for your belongings – look no further! Our Leatherhead self storage facility has large units ranging from 100 sq. ft up to 265 sq. ft that can accommodate all your needs.
Whether it’s furniture from a three-bedroom house or equipment and stock for business owners – our large storage units have you covered!
Struggling to decide which storage unit size is right for you?
- 100 sq. ft allows up to 140 large boxes, making it suitable for small office relocations or large items like garden furniture and sports equipment.
- Try out our roomy 125 sq. ft units that fit the contents of 3-bedroom properties and medium-sized offices.
- 150 sq. ft will easily fit all furniture from large homes.
- 175 sq. ft is capable of storing 280 medium-sized boxes.
- 200+ sq. ft would be ideal when you need sufficient space for households with five or more rooms!
Take a tour through one of our large storage units below!
How Do I Prepare My Belongings For Self Storage?
Items that are packed into a self storage unit without the correct storage packaging materials can endure unnecessary wear and tear and possible long-term damage. Keep your belongings in top condition with these storage prepping tips:
- Clean all items of dirt and packed dust
- Only use durable storage boxes strong enough for stacking
- Wrap delicate items in both wrapping paper and bubble wrap
- Fill empty box space with leftover wrapping paper or old linens to prevent movement
- Create an inventory for easy reference later on
Our Leatherhead storage facility offers top-quality packaging supplies that are recyclable, making them great for your items and the environment!
How Do I Pack My Storage Unit To Maximise Space?
If you have recently decluttered your home or office, you’ll know how valuable space can be. To ensure you make the most of your storage unit, follow these tips to maximise packing space:
- Disassemble large furniture for easy transport and storage
- Nest smaller items inside larger ones, such as cabinets or bookcases
- Create a strong foundation by placing the heaviest boxes on the bottom
- Stack dining table chairs
- Place bulky items at the back of the unit
Don’t forget to stock up on quality and recyclable packaging materials from our on-site packaging shop!
Can I Run A Business Out Of My Leatherhead Storage Unit?
Is your startup business starting to take over your home? Pink Hippo Leatherhead’s business storage units can help! Offering a wide range of self storage unit sizes ranging up to 265 sq. ft, our Leatherhead facility can help your business with:
- Stock storage for e-commerce traders
- Secure file storage and document archiving ideal for accounting or law firms
- Equipment and tool storage for tradesmen
- Marketing material and prop storage for PR agencies
With world-class security measures, flexible lease agreements and our friendly team on-site to guide you, you’ll have all the space you need to grow your business while keeping costs down.
What Cannot Be Stored In My Storage Unit in Leatherhead?
To ensure the ongoing safety of our customers, their belongings, our team, and the facility, please note there are a few items that cannot be stored – even short-term. Take careful care not to store any of the following:
- Hazardous materials, flammable liquids and explosives
- Unauthorised or illegal goods (e.g. stolen property and drugs)
- Firearms and ammunition
- Living things, including plants, pets and humans
- Items that could decompose, including exposed foodstuffs
Should you need to query if an item can be stored, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01372 386 916 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have You Got More Questions? We’re Here To Help!
Our professional staff are happy to answer any questions you have about self-storage.
Our experts in Leatherhead are offering the best customer service through our online chat or through the phone on 01372 386 916. Don’t hesitate to give us a call or chat to one of our advisors on our website so we can give you the support you need through every step of your storage journey.
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
Our professional and exceptional team provides a high-quality service for customers. If in need of additional advice on our Surrey storage units or which one would be the most suitable solution for you, we are here to help.
I was so impressed with my experience with Julie and Serena at Pink Hippo Storage in Leatherhead. Storage isn’t something I’d normally think could be exceptional (I’ve not had to think about it before!) but these ladies run a great business. They are affordable and friendly, the units are very, very clean and well kept, and the processes – both to get the unit and to empty/leave it – were super straight forward and easy without any catches. I would say don’t think twice about any other place. If you have storage needs, come here!
Run by two absolutely charming sisters, Julie and Serena, who gave an impeccable and professional service. They were able to give advice on a local removal company, which gave an equally superb service. Additionally, they were very flexible and went out of their way to meet our needs. A huge thank you to both. Can’t recommend you highly enough.
Through my job I have used a lot of storage facilities across the UK, including Big Yellow, Safe Store and Shurgard. These however are easily the best, reasonably priced and the most lovely and helpful team on site. I can’t recommend them highly enough!